I am a Online Dominant, who is searching for a new online female to form a long term submissive or slave relationship. My last online submissive relationship had finished September last year. K and I was in the relationship for over two years, and she is married and had a couple of children. Her husband is a very vanilla person, who did not know her desires about the scene or the cravings to explore it.

During out relationship together, we explored the scene and how it effected both of our life. We worked together to bring a balance between the Dominant/submissive and our normal sides of our life. Over time combining the two together. The exploring of the relationship included, but not limited to sexual play including aspects of pain and pleasure, controlling her orgasms, bondage, restraints and control.

Because she was a newcomer to the scene, I took my own time in getting to know her and see what types of limits and other factors that I had to work with. Some of them was easy, but other stuff like working around her husband and find the boundaries took time. It meant that I had to push and prod her over time, to show her that she can bend without breaking.

I do miss the relationship that I had with her, and I am now looking for a new female to take on. Has you can see, I do not mind if you are a newcomer to the scene, or been in relationships before, age and relationship status does not matter to me. Has long as you are willing to work with me to get around any issues that you might think you have.

If you are interested, please either PM me or contact me at dominantofyou@yahoo.com