NO BULLSHIT...* I want someone who wants a new home and life here. I'm an experienced Sadistic Master who seeks a long term slave. I seek one special woman who is into bondage, cage, clamps, plugs, electro, needles, enemas, whipping, pain, fucking 2-3 times a day, degradation and what ever my* imagination can come up with . I will patiently train and push you at a pace that will allow you to grow into your role.* I want to "own" my slave totally. Your body will be mine-but you will be cherished and loved property.* I would also encourage*your bisexual desires and make sure we have others to play and use. You would not work outside the home but with me, naked, collared and use off & on throughout the day. Outside the home we will do normal fun things and appear normal because we do have to live in the real world after all.**
I have a lot of real life experience (18+ years) so I know what I'm doing and I know what I want. *I seek one with few or no limits and has the endurance and the mental strength to handle what I desire to give. I enjoy giving pain and degradation...not for punishment but for our mutual pleasure and what we are together. Your opinions, talents and interests*will be valued and nourished. I want an intelligent slave that will challenge me as much as I challenge her.
I also have normal pursuits like skiing, biking,hiking, cooking,wine/beer, hot tubing, traveling, and road trips-all of which we will share. I am self employed with a number of Internet businesses and work out of my home. I am not involved in the BDSM "scene" as this is a relatively private affair between my slave and I.
I'm a 54 year old* MASTER, SINGLE 5'11'' 195 lbs, fit, no children, living in Reno /Tahoe, Nevada area (mountains, skiing, hiking, lots of things to do at night and day for play)-a nice private well furnished* home.* My last live in slave was 18 when she came to me* and we would still be together had it not been for health and family issues on her side.* We are still friends so age is not a issue to me- OLDER is NOT an issue!. I am professional, college educated, and I am well equipped with tools for use.