Ok, I poked around and took a few suggestions, but the one I thought would generate the most discussion is Domspace.

So that is the current letter for the remainder of the month. If we generate enough interest to make it a full moth of posting, thats fine, we can do that no problem.

Onto the subject.....

Domspace - Similar to subspace in that it is a result of endorphins that are released during a scene. Though the experience is different.

I found the following paragraph and though it expressed what I wanted to say...

Domspace seems to be less common than subspace, and many have said it requires a pretty intense bond with the person you are playing with.

Domspace has many similarities to subspace. The dominant may lose focus in his or her surroundings, and only have the ability to pay attention to the submissive and the scene in front of them. Once again, noise and activity around you becomes something easily ignored and your body may physically be able to go on longer and harder than normal. I have seen and heard of dom's entering "domspace" when doing long and intense flogging scenes especially. Floggers become heavy and hard on the arms and shoulders after awhile. The endorphins of domspace can often push you to go further and longer despite the physical limitations you normally might feel.

Another characteristic of domspace I've heard of is a feeling of really 'clicking' with the submissive, becoming more confident in your abilities to pleasure the sub and give them what they need. You use all of your senses to read the slightest signals she might give off. A good friend of mine worded his own experiences as such: "You try to merge your mind with hers, give her exactly what she wants before she even knows what it is." It can be such an incredibly intense and erotic bond that nothing and no one else exists, and the experiences shared in those moments are invaluable.

Some doms are acutely aware of their responsibility in a scene and are not willing to lose that spatial awareness in fears of not being able to do their part in keeping the scene, and the sub, safe. It is vital that the scene starts out safely. The potential for harm can increase dramatically if both subspace and domspace are not kept in tight perspective.

Domspace may also come with feelings of heightened 'power'. Some doms may feel more sadistic when in this state of mind, and more able to inflict pain on their submissive and enjoy the results more that normally would not be as arousing or pleasant. For others, it can form an almost obsessive desire to please or push their submissive as far as possible, a desire to give him or her everything s/he wants and make the scene as positive and memorable as possible. Sometimes even for both sub and dom initial fears and hesitations of a certain act or scene can fade and become more appealing and even exceptionally thrilling once they drift further and further into the experience.

Both subspace and domspace are usually very positive and powerful feelings for those involved, and incredibly intense to observe from a bystanders point of view. However, they do come with dangers and do require a lot of attention to remain positive experiences long after the 'high' of the rush has faded.
Domspace has been mentioned only a few times here on the boards...

One of them was by ruby in the 'sub space' thread.

Ruby wrote:
An adrenaline high as such can be great fun, but
...... it's got nothing to do with "subspace". It is an adrenaline kick.
Fun, exciting, addictive is some way. In other words, from anything like a
15 to 30 minutes "quicky" you don't enter "subspace", but you probably will
get an adrenaline high. Oh, what most dominants describe as their "domspace"
is very likely to be an adrenaline high as well.
The other was by myself in the thread about Master Drop.

Where I stated....

When I am in a scene with a submissive. I get involved in it to the point of being so focused, so in tune with them that I sense each muscle movement, each flex of each limb. I am aware of any movement within my vision. For example when I do a sensual flogging or cropping or caning, I work up quite a sweat, and so naturally some endorphines will be generated. I have talked with some people, and they describe this as a Dominants version of subspace, and refered to it as Domspace. I have also talked with people that say if you are at that level of an endorphine high you are not in control, and are in danger of harming the submissive/bottom. I disagree with them since due to my heightened level of attention to the surroundings I am more aware of their need to slow things down, or increase the intensity. I take breaks during all this to vary the impact and heighten the sensations that the body is feeling.
So, lets hear your thoughts on Domspace, your experiences with it. Good and bad. I would like to see perspectives from people that have seen it, as well as have felt it.

V/R
ID