Quote Originally Posted by Sirs_GoodGirl (Whyteknyght) View Post
Oh yes. I awaken almost daily wishing that i HAD NOT woken up. that is how seriously i take brraking my vows Nd how little i think of myself for doing so. One of these days it will right itself. Or i shall right it. Hearts will break. And i know that its ALL ON ME. thusl, fixing it may not make others happy, it may be devastating, but please.......do not question my awareness that what i am doing breaks so many moral and personal codes that there is no way, really, for a happy ending. Not for me. Others will eventually be ok.
Thats how serioys it is, to me.

A thought on the 'it is all on me': Have you thought that through? You are 3 persons involved here - do the others also not have the right as well as the obligation to think this through and make their choices?? You may think it is all your responsibility, but does that not take the choices away from the other two?

I totally agree with the sub frenzy thoughts also voiced here, it is something incredibly overpowering - it is real hard to think! But - it does not last, and with cheating it does not go anywhere - nowhere happy. I know!

The only solution I know of is the poly solution. If your husband think this is hard work, might he be ok with you going on with your master, do you think? And will your master be ok with you staying with your husband?

Failing that, you do have a choice to make, and I hope you can before your situation stresses you out so much you cannot make one.