Thank you so much! I think she's just jealous. Mostly because my Master treats me like an equal (but hyper child) in public (unless I'm wearing one of the three collars I have). I had ,had sexual relations with said friend once (I was really messed up on sugar will explain more in detail about that in blog) and then when my Master and I were able to see each other openly he and I have had been in sexual relations (which is quite fun and rewarding for both of us).

I've been with my Master since I was 16, and I've expressed to him that this is WHAT I WANT, and he's no problems with it. But when he met my said vanilla friend she told me that she liked him, and that we was a great man for me, until i told her about the lifestyle I chose. I spoke to my Master about this and he said from the way she is acting and behaving that she may care for me as more than a friend. (this is where I'm the most childish about adult aspects of life) and upon further reviewing our notes about said friend and turns out she's crushing on me.

So now that I think about it, I think she wants to be my Domme. As she's expressed her own slight like into our world.