Quote Originally Posted by mkemse View Post
right now anyway, the leading Candidates for Republicans are Mit Romney, Rudolph Guiliana, and to a lesser degree john Mcaon, the Democrates, more of a 2 way race bween Hilary Clinton and Barak Obamam(American American) intrestingly enough , if all polls are correct right now, Clinton could end up as the first Female President or Obamam as the first Black President,

I am not taking side in the forum yet, just trying to see where USA citizens stand and where those who live outside our country stand
Quote Originally Posted by mkemse View Post
The only person I can see that would really offer anything close to rezembling a BIG CHANGE is Colin Powel, but he won't run, he would be the best of anyone who is eligable, but based on the current enviorment in this country and around the United States towards us, his not runnig may be the smartest thing he could do
mkemse, believe it or not, I have read the posts on this thread. When I brought up a former candidate, you replied with the first quote.

I have no problem bringing new ideas to this discussion. As a matter of fact, I agree with you that Colin Powell would make a great candidate, to some degree. However, he is not in the race now.

Based on the information I have seen, Hillary's popularity is wearing thin. Where does that leave the Democratic party? What about the Republicans? I mean, Guilliani certainly is not a conservative. Will we be given the option in '08 of liberal or more liberal?