Quote Originally Posted by slavelucy
Ooof, i'm not sure i'd agree with that! What about public humiliation? Whether this be in r/l or o/l, it's not an uncommon tool in the weird and wonderful world of BDSM. Based on the fact that slut-princess's relationship is online, it'd not all that suprising they'd make use of the net as a humil excercise (or even just to get ideas).

sl
I have mixed feelings on this. Public humiliation IS a common punishment tool, but the difficulty I have with the issue is consent. How do you get the consent of the public? How does one get the consent of the participants of this forum? And, is our participation in this discussion implied consent? There are other avenues for public humiliation on line that were created specifically for that purpose. In my opinion, participation in those groups is implied consent. It's a little grayer in a forum such as this one.

But I can definitely say I disagree with Godolkin on another issue. There is no such thing as "true" domination, and if there were, its "true-ness" wouldn't be determined by the venue.

--robbermagnet