After your second vampire gangbang, you were left alone for several days. At first you were relieved and glad to have the time to heal and recover after having been used and abused so thoroughly, and you thought about saving your strength and getting reading to attempt to escape. But after the fourth day you began to feel restless. The men who came to clean and feed you were crude as usual. They slapped and spanked you and felt you up, but they never tried to fuck you or make you suck them. Gradually you found yourself wondering when they would fuck you again, but you just couldn't admit to yourself that you were longing for it. To make things worse, your wrists were cuffed behind your back most of the time, making it impossible for you to touch yourself, even if you had wanted to.

"Rise and shine, slayer cunt!" the leader's familiar voice wakes you up. Today, instead of leading you out of your cage immediately, he pulls you towards him by the leash attached to your collar. "How are you feeling, slut?" He says as he unzips and pulls out his cock, "horny, huh? I bet you'd love a taste of this! Come here," he says with a grin as he pulls you closer so your face is pressed against the metal bars of the cage. After slapping your face a few time with his cock, he finally thrusts it into your mouth. He presses his body against the cage and holds still, but loosens his hold on your leash so you can move your head back and forth. "C'mon, slut, work on it! Make me happy and maybe I'll put it in that hungry little cunt of yours!" he says chuckling. You work on his cock, anticipating the taste of cum that's going to fill your mouth, but when the guys finally comes, he pulls out of your mouth and sprays his cum on your face. The crowd bursts out laughing at your obvious frustration as they finally pull you out of your cage. With your wrists still cuffs, there's not much you can do except to wait for some of that cum to drip down your face to your mouth.

Your mind is so fixated on this that you barely notice as the men lead you out of your cell back to the main dungeon. Once there, your attention is immediately caught by what's happening at the center of the dungeon. A tall young woman with flaming red hair is lying face up on a small table, with her ass resting on one edge and her head on the other. Her wrists and ankles are tied to the table's legs, and her young naked body is covered with whip marks and hand prints. Two vampires are fucking her, one is her pussy and one in her ass, while a human is using her mouth. Another human looks like he's been titfucking her, as he's now spraying his cum all over her tits. Judging from the cum stains on her body, this has been going on for some time.

"Morning, slayer cunt," I say cheerfully. "I don't think you've met Brandi. She's a slayer from the north--well she's still in training, but she heard about your disappearance and came here to look for you. Apparently she used to idolize you," I say chuckling. My words cause a rare outburst of anger from you, but Josephine and her whip quickly takes care of that--and more importantly, it's what she then says. "You're hungry for the taste of cum, huh, slut? Well you can lick it all off your fellow slayer cunt!" She says as she grabs you leash and drags you towards Brandi, who is looking at you with her tear-filled eyes. "Oh, and if you wanna come, you have to make her eat you," I add, chuckling.