Quote Originally Posted by AdrianaAurora View Post
For some reason that is not a popular thread question here, lol:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16516
Let's make it a popular thread. It is a good question. The answer to this question is very revealing of the person who answers it. There are secrets about our fantasy life that we do not want revealed. Maybe a discussion of our favorite scene, pain, or fantasy tells too much about us. Well, here goes.

My favorite scene is the crucifixion of beautiful girls. I have been fortunate to have witnessed crucifixion scenes of girls who submitted to crucifixion, usually it was their first experience with crux. This worked well for me and them. I like to write about crucifixion scenes and what the girls do not want to discuss with the general public. They often have given me their testimony about their experience and I have turned the testimony into a story. They express themselves in this manner and at the same time, keep their unanimity.

I write stories based on the truth but am free to embellish the stories to include my own fantasies, which I often do. In this way, I receive a real rush from the crucifixion scene. In this way I participate. I crucify women with pen and paper. This is less dangerous and not as bloody. It also hurts less this way.