You sly son of a bitch ,he grinned ,you didnt think I was going to risk my whole operation did you ,but I gotta hand it to you ,getting those vids wasn't an easy task ,I thought they where well enough encrypted to foil anyone
so kudo's for getting them .Now what think you of my plan .
My heart began to pump faster in anticipation of the canning ,are you going to do my cunt as well as my ass ? I certainly hoped so ,are you going to do it front of the netire staff and make me suck your cock in front of the assembled crowd ?
Once more he grinned ,you fucking pain humiliation slut ,look at you practically frothing in anticipation ,yeah I'm going to whip you and your going to give me a blow job in front of every body ,your gonna be bare ass neked ,I may even have you suck off the sissy's ,bet youd love a belly full of cum ,then you can punish the shit out of them after we get done with our little show .I knelt in front of him ,getting his cock out ,I began sucking ,just as he was about to cum ,please kneel cum on the floor .
He knew exactly what I wanted ,splashing his load onto the cement floor .He stepped in it ,holding up his boot ,lick it clean whore ,I did as he ordered then the other foot ,now lick the floor clean .It was settled I would go along with his plan as my tongue licked his boot sole a violent orgasm shook me to the core .Cleaning the floor under his watchful eye ,my tongue practically raw